Professional Patent Application $999
The U.S. Provisional Patent Application, when written and filed professionally can
support commercial activities such as licensing or selling patent rights or raising venture
capital for a new enterprise.
Benefits of the Provisional Patent Application
- Small filing fee ($125 for individuals).
- Provides internationally recognized patent pending status.
- Allows public disclosure of your invention without loss of patent rights.
- Allows you to sell products/services without loss of patent rights.
- Allows you to test market without loss of patent rights.
- Your application may be licensed, sold, or used to secure venture funding.
- Provides an improved patentability position with respect to prior art.
- Legal rights can be extended beyond one year.
- Your application is not made public.
- Can later be refiled.
- Protects rights to file international, regional, and foreign national applications.
Additional benefits of filing through Patent Law & Venture Group
- Prepared by internationally recognized Patent Agent Gene Scott.
- Quick, professional, absolutely confidential service.
- Clear legal bridge between provisional and regular applications.
- Obtain patent pending status within two weeks, guaranteed.
- Take advantage of our 20 years of experience in patent law.
- Our fee is only $999.00 complete; client pays filing fee of $110.
- If we prepare your Provisional Application, we will prepare your later filed Utility Application at a discount.
Our legal practice is incorporated as Worldwide Patent Services, Inc. in the State of California, EIN 33-0855484.
We have operated continuously for over twenty years. Gene Scott's registration number with the US PTO is 37930.